Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Lupin and the World

Phone line got cut. No outgoing calls and messages. No social media. 

I still have connection to the outside world via the neighbor's wifi. However, I use it mostly to immerse myself on Japanese culture. I log in on facebook every now and then but I do not stay as hooked as when it is on mobile. Something with the laptop being big and the preface not suiting my preferences hinders me from staying as long. Currently I am watching Lupin III live action. I was thinking, Oguri Shun and Jerry Yan in the same movie- this is costly. And then it dawned on me, not being able to see everybody's activities is actually good. Watching even mushy shoujo films is more worth it than the endless scrolling. At least I know it's a legit film that I am watching. A make believe is a make believe. 

Now I go back to Lupin III.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home