Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Lupin and the World 2

Still on Lupin.

I write because it is buffering.

But before I was writing, I was reading. And then I chance upon juliet_hailey. Who is she? Guess I grew somehow. Good for me. I would not be reading complete nonsense 5, 10, 20, 30 years from now. 

So, me from the future. If you are reading this, how much have you grown now? How do you write now? What are the things you write about now? Are you reading because Japanese culture immersion is still buffering? I hope you're not anymore sharing with the neighbor's wifi by now.

You have such an awesome life. 

Are we really still on Lupin?

Nah, we can always go back.

1. Shun Oguri captured Lupin. However, Lupin's character is not as strong as Kenshin Himura's that's why the movie did not go like wildfire as Rurouni Kenshin did.
2. Love is not selfish. Even the most selfish person is capable of love and hence, can also become selfless. Case in point- Fujiko Mine.
3. Jigen for the win! I just changed my favorite Lupin character.
4. Was there really a Piere in the anime? I do not remember him.
5. You don't always need flashy cars and tight black leather suits to be a cool thief. 
6. It's good to have friends. Be a good friend as well.
7. Lupin III can actually make you think about a lot of things. 
8. Jerry Yan can speak Nihongo. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home