Friday, September 04, 2015

Money whereabouts

I received a check yesterday. Got it encashed today. It was my first time to do a bank transaction alone. Felt so legit meeen. haha. 

It will all be gone in a few hours.

Suddenly I do not anymore want a closet full of clothes. I now prefer a thick wad of cash. 

I started putting my money on insurance earlier this year. Part of it goes to medical insurance while another part goes to stocks. I have no cash on hand. I have no money in the bank. Sometimes I self-pity because I feel so restrained. Now that I think about it, it is actually good that the money is going in circles multiplying rather than being traded up for something that I would later stock somewhere.  

I may not be rich now but I will be rich soon. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home