Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Home

Went home. There really is no other place like home. 

Househelps do not really last long in our house. My parents are kind. The house itself is low maintenance. What they cannot stand is the surroundings. They say its too quiet. Yes, that's our house. Even our dogs seldomly barks. It is possible for one to go crazy because of the silence. But not me. Actually, that's what I like- the silence. Maybe because I am used to it. I grew up here after all. Or maybe it is not the silence itself, it's the way the silence forces you to face the truths. Because when it is silent, there is nothing else left to do but to think. Oh yeah, you can also sleep, which I also love. 

Yeah, something's buffering.

Takeru Sato is love. More on that on a separate page. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home